IMPACT REPORT – OUR FIRST YEAR OF ALL ARAB NEWS
We launched this news & analysis website here in Jerusalem – and our sister site, ALL ISRAEL NEWS – on September 1, 2020.
We’re thrilled to report that our first year of operations have surpassed our expectations.
Our founder and editor-in-chief, Joel C. Rosenberg, has:
- Covered the signing of the historic Abraham Accords live from the South Lawn of the White House
- Reported twice for a week from the United Arab Emirates
- Reported for a week from the Kingdom of Bahrain
Joel and our team of Arab and Israeli reporters, editors and web designers have also published exclusive interviews with – and exclusive stories about – top newsmakers in the Arab/Muslim world, including
- Bahraini Sheikh Khalid Al Khalifa, Diplomatic Advisor to King Hamad and former Bahraini Foreign Minister
- Bahrain’s Sheikh Abdulla bin Rashid al Khalifa, Ambassador to the United States
- Bahraini Ambassador Houda Nonoo
- Egyptian Protestant Christian leader Dr. Andrea Zaki
- Israeli Emissary to the United Arab Emirates Eitan Na’eh
- Palestinian (former) peace team advisor Ghaith al-Omari
- Saudi Sheikh Mohammed al Issa, Secretary General of the Muslim World League
- Saudi Princess Reema bint Bandar, Ambassador to the United States
- United Arab Emirates Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Dr. Anwar Gargash
- United Arab Emirates Chairman of the Defense, Interior and Foreign Affairs Committee at the UAE’s Federal National Council, Dr. Ali Rashid Al Nuaimi
- Groundbreaking exclusive polls commissioned by ALL ARAB NEWS regarding the future of the Arab-Israeli peace process
- and many more…
Please take some time to scroll through this sampling of our most important and interesting stories so far – sign up for our free email news updates – and thank you so much for reading ALL ARAB NEWS.